Where the Grass is Greener...

This is not a letter of resignation --not yet. Just a short note to self stating  if any of the nationalists, seculars, form an alliance with the sectarian parties of INA -- I am going to stop blogging about Iraq.

I may still may post an article or two, on social issues and the unending consequences of this cursed American Iranian occupation, on women, on thousands of refugees in a limbo, on rampant poverty, on disabled and maimed people from too much liberation, on birth defects due to DU since it's going to stay with us for centuries -- contaminating land and water, on Iraqi history and its beautiful destroyed archeology...but I will not invest myself no more...

And that is not because I don't love Iraq the land, the country, but it's because am sick and tired of Iraqis...I had given up hope ages ago on useless, deceitful, hypocritical Americans and Brits, I have an inkling of hope left in Iraqis. This is make or break time...



Popular posts from this blog

Endless Beginnings...

Diss Information.

Not so Kind...