Expectations from the Dead...

I am sure someone, somewhere, is expecting me to write about the 99 Iraqis, killed today....a nasty peak of violence...an ugly violence since...the free democratic elections, since...2003 - year of freedom and liberation.

What are you expecting me to tell you ? That it's okay ? that I got used to it ? that am familiar with pools of blood and lost limbs to be recuperated....

Hey, run after your arm, it's right over there....hey, run after your leg, I just spotted it on the other side of the street...

But these are nothing but Iraqis, or Eyeraqis.(when will you assholes learn how to pronounce huh?)
Anyways who gives a fuck about them.

A couple of years ago, it was 3000 killed a day, today it is 99.99. Hey that's an improvement....the democratic surge, the elections are working well...you see it is a progressive process...Iraqis must get used to it...after all they lived under tyranny and dictatorship for so long...am telling you it's a process...a few thousands here and there, a few hundreds here and there...it will eventually work out.

Come on, don't sweat the small stuff.

So what's for dinner tonight ?
Did you ever manage to get into Sue Ellen's pants ?
No kidding ? get out of here, you actually scored that baseball game ?
Did you check out the latest from Celebrity's corner ? Angela Jolie is adopting another kid.
How are your Chakras today ? Check out my new Guru, he's just something else...
Did your therapist ante up your Prozac dose ? Hang in there, it will get better...
Don't tell me about credit cards debts....you should see mine.
Hon, when will we get our dream house ?
I am so angry at my fucking medical insurance company...they will not reimburse me for these tests...
Oh My God, he was such a hunk..that restaurant was awesome..
Okay I get it, it's just because am gay..hey I have feelings too...
Lemme tell you, that new diet is just mind blowing...
Brothers and Sisters, Jesus is your Savior...
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your President speaking...

99 Iraqis were killed today, they died today...hundreds, scores of injured...scores of injured...

So how was that football game - who scored ?

99, who ?

Popular posts from this blog

Endless Beginnings...

Diss Information.

Why ?