Short of Words...(for now)

It feels as if I have not posted in ages...

Am too taken by some sectarian Shia shit who's harassing me - deliberate evil on his part for no reason...for no objective reason except, maybe because I am a non Shiite Iraqi. Well yeah I don't like shit nor the smell of it...that's a good enough reason I suppose.

Anyways...seen too much so far. Fucking Mercy where are you ?

Guess I've got to go through another episode of the Sunni Witch Hunt...keep the motions going until the awaited Mahdi lands...somewhere in Mesopotamia.

Do nudge me when he does...got a chalice filled with fresh blood to offer him.


In the meantime...until...I am going to listen to songs.

I like this one, understand nothing of the words...but no matter. I understand it all.


Popular posts from this blog

Endless Beginnings...

Diss Information.

Why ?